Pages

Saturday 29 September 2012

Secret Advices

I behave erratically ,
indirectly implying advice and
twisting the subject before you realize
Hiding ulterior motives as if I had something to hide
But truth is I am sneaking diamonds into your bag
Hoping that you won't toss it out because of
The added weight on your shoulders that
Perhaps one day you'll find it and
Wear it on your sleeve

So here I am sleuthing to gain the wisdom
To slip good words into idle conversations
That maybe it'll slip off your tongue
I am hinting blatantly and nudging forcibly
Yes, I am guilty like a mother making healthy treats
Of wanting only good for you

And though I am the one speaking
And hoping and dreaming after all this time
It feels as if you, are the one who is asleep


Already have We urged unto hell many of the jinn and humankind, having hearts wherewith they understand not, and having eyes wherewith they see not, and having ears wherewith they hear not. These are as the cattle - nay, but they are worse! These are the neglectful.
Surah Al-Araf

May Allah protect us from being amongst these people

No comments:

Post a Comment